We are looking for at least two motivated and ambitious qualified (or near-qualified) accountants (AAT/ACA/ACCA) to join our growing farming-based practice in Taunton. Having set up from scratch in early 2020, our first year exceeded all expectations and our growth is showing no signs of slowing down.
We are a small, close-knit team and the ability for you to fit in will be at least as important as your skills and experience. You would be happy to “muck in” when necessary, add to our team ethic and be able to prioritise your workload.
The role will include developing relationships with clients and becoming an integral part of their team, as well as ours.
Duties to include:
- Preparation of accounts and corresponding tax returns for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of budgets and cashflows
- Preparation and use of management accounts
- Provision of software support to clients
- Assisting with ad hoc commercial, financial and tax advisory projects
Experience of the Digita suite would be an advantage, as would a working knowledge of a range of farming-based accounting software, Xero, Sage and Quickbooks.
We offer a highly competitive remuneration package; and working flexibility would not be a barrier for us.
Please feel free to ring for an informal (and strictly confidential) chat with Pat, Jenny or Kathy. Alternatively email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Tel: 01823 792450
Closing date: Friday 18 June 2021